Giraffe Wood Stud Earrings
Giraffe Wood Stud Earrings, part of our Safari Collection, will bring this same beauty and grace to your wardrobe and are sure to turn heads no matter where you wear them. The delicate braided gold loop and hand-painted giraffe can be worn together or with the giraffe alone, allowing you to tailor your look for every occasion.
- Handmade in Colombia by our talented team of artisans.
- 2 in 1 wear them with or without the hoop.
- 24K gold plated bronze.
- Hand-painted MDF with a resin finish.
- W: 3/4" L: 1 1/4"
- Our pieces are one of a kind and may present variations.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
About the Artisan:
Nuez Moscada was founded by Johana Gomez in 2016 to bring the beauty of Colombia to the world through her unique, hand-painted designs. For Johana, preserving our planet's biodiversity is crucial, not only in Colombia but also worldwide, especially for those facing extinction.
Through our Safari Collection, we want to promote the conservation of the world's flora and fauna so we can leave our children a diverse planet full of beauty and wonder.