Set of 2 - Petite Olive Wood Heart Trinket Bowls
Artfully carved from a single piece of wild olive wood using simple hand tools by Kenyan artisans, these petite, rustic heart jewelry or trinket dish showcases the beautiful natural wood-grain.
- Set of 2 bowls Each piece is approximately 2-inches wide by 2-inches in length by .75-inches tall.
- Due to the hand-carved nature, actual size may vary slightly.
- Hand wash only.
- Periodically treat wood with food-grade mineral oil or olive oil to maintain their beauty and luster.
- Because these are made by hand using rudimentary hand tools, no two are identical and variations are to be appreciated and enjoyed by the consumer. Fair Trade is so much more than a product assortment. It's about safe workplaces, fair wages + community investment for factory employees.
- Color: Natural.
- Ethically handmade in Kenya from sustainably sourced olive wood.
Meet the Artisans
Working with more than 100 individual carvers in Machakos, Kenya,Jedando Modern Handicrafts markets african handicrafts primarily made of wood and bone worldwide. Carving is a tradition in Kenya with the children learning the craft from their parents. Carved by hand using only rudimentary hand tools, olive wood bowls, salad serving sets, and animal-shaped napkin rings take shape from pieces of olive wood, mahogany, and mpingo, or "African Ebony".