Leopard Wood Stud Earrings are a gorgeous tribute to these sleek felines. Part of our Safari collection, these beautiful earrings can be paired with their delicate braided hoop or alone and will be a classy addition to any wardrobe.
- Handmade in Colombia by our talented team of artisans.
- 2 in 1 wear them with or without the hoop.
- 24K gold plated bronze.
- Painted MDF with a resin finish.
- W: 3/4" L: 1 1/4"
- Our pieces are one of a kind and may present variations.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
About the Artisan:
Nuez Moscada was founded by Johana Gomez in 2016 to bring the beauty of Colombia to the world through her unique, hand-painted designs. For Johana, preserving our planet's biodiversity is crucial, not only in Colombia but also worldwide, especially for those facing extinction.
Through our Safari Collection, we want to promote the conservation of the world's flora and fauna so we can leave our children a diverse planet full of beauty and wonder.