Lion Wood Stud Earrings
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Lion Wood Stud Earrings pay homage to these glorious animals and will be a gorgeous addition to any wardrobe. Part of our Safari collection, they can be worn alone or with the accompanying braided gold hoop for a dressy night on the town.
- Handmade by our talented team of artisans in Colombia.
- 2 in 1 wear them with or without the hoop.
- 24K gold plated bronze.
- Handpainted MDF with a resin finish.
- W: 5/8" L: 1 1/4" Approximately.
- Our pieces are one of a kind and may present variations.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
About the Artisan:
Nuez Moscada was founded by Johana Gomez in 2016 to bring the beauty of Colombia to the world through her unique, hand-painted designs. For Johana, preserving our planet's biodiversity is crucial, not only in Colombia but also worldwide, especially for those facing extinction.
Through our Safari Collection, we want to promote the conservation of the world's flora and fauna so we can leave our children a diverse planet full of beauty and wonder.